SPRING SEASON 21' - Key Dates
- February 15th- Last Day for refunds or to push your money to the fall season. PARTICIPANTS REGISTERED MUST COMMIT/DECOMMIT FOR THE SPRING BY the 15th. If we do not get a commitment by this date we will assume you are OUT and your spot will be reserved for the Fall Season.
- February 16th & 17th 730pm-9pm FFC ELMHURST- Form Turn In and Equipment/Uniform Fitting.
- March 15th- Season begins. First two weeks will be conditioning/player evaluations. There will be NO CONTACT.
- March 29th-April 16th- contact practices begin. 3 weeks of contact practice, with (2) practice games played on the weekends.
- Week of April 19th- Regular Season begins. Regular season will be 6 weeks followed by a 4 team, 2 week playoff for top 4 teams in divisions
- Season will run through the end of May. Teams competing in the playoffs will have at most two additional games played the first two weekends in June.
Spring 21' Season- Key Points
- ONLY AGE BASED FOOTBALL OFFERED IN THE SPRING. 8U, 10U, 12U, 14U. This means there is not a weight limit to play. A child's age on July 31st 2020 is their age for the Spring season. Weight/Age based levels will be offered again in the Fall.
- Games will be played in IL (currently IDPH allows for practice with contact but will need to get to Phase 4 to play games. We fully anticipate Phase 4 by mid March at the latest)
- D1 and D2 levels offered for every age division. D1 is for high performance teams that have experienced and skilled players top to bottom. D2 will still be competitive but a step below D1 competition.
- Games will ONLY be played inside our division. Divisions will be comprised of 6 teams at the same level from our area (20-30 min from Elmhurst)
- Practices will be (4) days a week tentatively, for the first two weeks. Starting week 3 practices will trim to (3) per week with one game each weekend. Specific days, times and locations will be communicated shortly.
- Cheer/Dance- tentatively slated for (2) practices a week and cheering on the sideline for home games. We will offer competition cheer/dance in the Fall
Spring 21' Season- Action items
- Registration is OPEN- We will close registration on the 15th and move to wait list status.
- Commitment- If you are registered, please communicate your intentions (In or Out) for the Spring season by February 15th.
- Required Paper Work:
- 2021 Pop Warner Medical History and Player Contract. Found under the "Registration" tab at the top of the home screen.
2. Copy of Birth Certificate
3. Last full years report card (2019-2020 School Year)
4. Physical. Must be dated, at latest, July 1st 2020